2013年10月23日星期三

Tonight, try your black catsuit on


Being tired after work every day, I am really exhausted and want to do nothing but sleep. To make my life different, I bought a set of black catsuit at a famous website. That was the advice from my best friend. She told me that she experienced in the catsuit once a week and it can help her relax.
Black White Zebra Stripe Lycra Spandex Unisex Animal Zentai Suit

As a tip for better life, I accepted it and soon made the purchase and waited for the item.
Blue Human Skeleton Lycra Spandex Unisex Zentai Suit

It did not take a long time for the catsuit to come. As my first purchase, I ordered a normal black one. At the weekend, I tried the catsuit on for the first time.
Sweet Buffoon Lycra Multi-Color Zentai Suit

Before trying the catsuit on, I took a shower and did not eat too much in case I could not put myself in the catsuit. After the shower, I put lotion on the skin to make it easier to take on the catsuit. The zipper of the catsuit was in the front so that I could try it on all by myself. The catsuit was really stretch and I started from the toes. I spent about two minutes to make the catsuit suitable on my body.
Great Camouflage Lycra Spandex Full Body Zentai Suit


没有评论:

发表评论