2013年11月2日星期六

Two souls come together

Black butler---two souls come together


Ciel Phantomhive, the proprietor of the biggest candy and toy factory at the age of 12. He lives in the darkness and he is a very indifference person. He witnessed bloody violence but he still wants to keep the purity of his soul. As a result, his soul is devil’s favorite.
Black Butler Madam Red Angelina Dalles Cosplay Costume

In the fact, there are both the kind and evil souls in Ciel after he saw his parents’ death. To show it up, my friends and I planned to present the scene on the screen. Here is a picture that the evil soul meets the kind soul. My friend Neil played the evil soul of Ceil that he had black nails and red eyes. I was the kind and pure soul of Ceil with green eyes. We wore the same cosplay costume that bought from the same site in case the suits looked different.
Kuroshitsuji Cie Cosplay Costume

If there was no revenge, the evil soul will never exist. I was a powerless child and now I have to hold the revenge tight and keep it deep in mind. My goal is to let them be punished by my hands.
Black Butler Grell Sutcliff Cosplay Costume

I am not willing to let time to cure my pain even if I can escape from everything. It does not make any sense for me to recall the past good time.
Roame Sebastian 2th Cosplay Costume



没有评论:

发表评论