2012年5月5日星期六

There are always zentai suits fearful of being alone.

Are you a boy or a girl? Actually it's not the main element thing. The thing is that whether you are into the standard of living alone anyone aren't. There are always zentai suits fearful of being alone. They hate silence and they like to seek security by being with other people. That's quite normal. To me, I'm this type of person. But that is not the best definition for me either. In fact, I was able to fit everything in by myself. I'm not asking visitors which helped me to with my own zentai. That's a small piece of cake actually. I just want attain someone talking to and let myself feel that I'm not that alone. I have some little tempers. But to my friend, I don't really show them. If I show up in a wedding ceremony and have no one to be with me, I'll go mad. Am I strange? You may say that. I'd like to wear my lolita dress but I do not like there is no one to share with. I'd like to cosplay costumes some animes but I loathe there's still no-one to appreciate. Sometimes we need to have someone by side and do something together. We need lolita dresses Everyone in the world needs company. That's why theres a word called teamwork. A team could bring a wonderful project.

没有评论:

发表评论