2012年5月8日星期二

I'm certain it's certainly caused by essential for me make use of cosplay wigs constantly

I often wore this Lolita dress and play with my neighbour. That's the happiest thing in my life. But since I become older, I'm certain it's certainly caused by essential for me make use of cosplay wigs constantly. So I have to try a few new style clothes. After a while goes on, I forgot my lolita dresses but I didn't stop the persue for my Lolita. I Lolita, and to start with, Truly do my job well attempt to have nice pictures taken, but recently, I recently got tired, and cannot refind my feeling for Lolita. Until this moving, I recently came across my zentai suits hence there is no know I'm returning. I remembered the happiest moment on my lifetime. So this time, Achieve try again, make my best dream and take with me at night.

没有评论:

发表评论