2012年5月9日星期三

became a Lolita photographer

 I'm a photographer, while at the cosplay costumes photography. But lengthy ago I realize my feeling for Lolita is disappearing. I don't know how to explain that. I can't do my recent job well and I'm not sure about myself. That's a terrible thing with the photographer. But after my moving to the new house, and found my Lolita dress, which disappeared cardio, I received my feelings back. This my mascot costumes. I like Lolita, and this is why it's I became a Lolita photographer. Immediately After was young, I often wore this Lolita dress and play with my neighbour. That's the happiest thing in living. On the other hand I get older, Mindful it's far a consideration for me to use cosplay wigs constantly. So I have to try newer and more effective style clothes. At some point goes on, I forgot my lolita dresses but I didn't stop the persue for my Lolita. I love Lolita, and starting, Actually my job well try to have nice pictures taken, but recently, I recently got tired, and can't refind my feeling for Lolita. Until this moving, I found my zentai suits, terrifying know I'm rear. I remembered the happiest moment on my lifetime. So this time, I'll go ahead and repeat the process, to generate my best dream and take beside me.

没有评论:

发表评论