2012年5月3日星期四

Just be sure to Occupy A Team and Enjoy It!

Are you a boy or a girl? Actually it's not a very important thing. The thing is that whether you are into the standard of living alone or not satisfying you. There are always zentai suits terrified of being alone. They hate silence and they like to seek security by being online websites. That's quite normal. To me, I'm an extremely person. But that's not a great definition for me either. In fact, I really could do everything alone. I'm not asking tourists to aid me with my own zentai. That's a small piece of cake actually. I just want to offer someone get in touch with and let myself imagine that I'm not that alone. I have some little tempers. But to my friend, I don't really show them. If I show up in a wedding ceremony and have no one to be with me, I'll go mad. Am I strange? Perhaps you may say that. I'd like to wear my lolita dress but I don't like there is no one to share with. I'd like to cosplay costumes some animes but I detest that you have still no single to appreciate. Sometimes we just need to have somebody by side and do something together. We need lolita dresses Everyone in the world needs company. That's why there may be a word called teamwork. A team could bring a great project.

没有评论:

发表评论